Its time for my October Wrap-up!
This month I took part in NetGalley October, and got through a lot of books that I’ve been meaning to read for a while. Several of them I loved as well, so it’s been a pretty good reading month, even though all my lovely TBR books on my bookshelf have been taunting me a bit!
Best of the Bunch in October:
Saving June by Hannah Harrington
I adored this book, and stayed up late reading because I couldn’t put it down. Sadly, its not out here yet, so you’ll have to wait for my review nearer the release date.
Best of the Bunch is a great end of the month meme hosted by Lyrical Reviews
Books Read in October:
1. Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
2. The Merchant’s Daughter by Melanie Dickerson
3. Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
4. Lie by Caroline Bock
5. Plain Kate by Erin Bow
6. Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta
7. Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson
8. Ashful by Mike Mullin
9. Gentle Rogue (adult) by Johanna Lindsey
10. Too Wicked to Tame (adult) by Sophie Jordan
11. One Night With You (adult) by Sophie Jordan
12. Dearly Departed by Lisa Habel
13. Saving June by Hannah Harrington
14. Shattered Dreams by Ellie James
15. Variant by Robison Wells
16. Chasing the Nightbird by Krista Russell
17. You Are My Only by Beth Kephart
*Click on the links to read my reviews*
Not so many reviews this month. I have written some others, but they won’t be going up until nearer the book’s publication date, so you’ll just have to wait to see what I thought of them ; )
All These Things I’ve Done by Gabrielle Zevin from the ever lovely Becky from Stories and Sweets
Witches of the East by Melissa de la Cruz to Michelle at Much Loved Books
This month I took part in the epic Spooktacular Giveaway, along with some 400 or so other blogs! (There’s still time to enter by the way)
So far 202 of you have entered to win. I had 33 subscribers to Turn the Page when I started and have finished the week on 62! Which is pretty amazing, considering being a follower wasn’t a requirement to enter the prize draw. So a big thank you to my 29 new followers, you guys all rock!