Its time for my August Wrap-up!
I didn’t get through so many books this month, and a lot of these reads were just… OK. Which is a shame. I did however read one or two VERY good books that are now firm favourites, which kind of makes up for the rest! I also had a YA slump and read a few adult historical romances (every so often I have to get it out my system lol).
Favourite Book read in August:
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Breathtakingly good. This is contemporary romance at it’s very best.
Books Read in August:
1. Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg
2. Queen of the Dead by Stacey Kade
3. Hate List by Jennifer Brown
4. An Act of Love by Alan Gibbons
5. Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton
6. Dragonfly by Julia Golding
7. Fallen Grace by Mary Hooper
8. Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz
9. Forgotten by Cat Patrick
10. Witches of East End (Adult) by Melissa De La Cruz
11. Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik
12. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
13. The Devil in Winter (Adult) by Lisa Kleypas
14. Scandal in Spring (Adult) by Lisa Kleypas
15. Whisper of Scandal (Adult) by Nicola Cornick
16. Jane by April Linder
17. Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles
18. Sweethearts by Sara Zarr
Click on the links to read my reviews
Other August Reviews:
1. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
2. A Tangle of Magicks by Stephanie Burgis
3. Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey
4. The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
5. Crushed by K.C Blake
6. Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky
7. Inside Out by Maria V. Synder
No RAKs received this month – but I did send one out:
The Goddess Test to Sahina at Reading Between the Lines
I did win a copy of I Am the Messenger from the lovely Laura at Scattered Figments for being her 100 follower!
I think that’s everything guys – bit of a slow month sadly, and the blog has been quieter than I would like – here’s to a fantastic September!